[igniteball] Re: Let's Get Started

  • From: "Nicola Kingdon" <nicola.k@xxxxxxx>
  • To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 15:26:12 +0200

Hey

I'm Nicola and I'm one of the reps from the CEBC and I'm available Mondays,
Thursdays and Fridays usually which I've put into the poll through the link.

Looking forward to organising this! Going to be great!

Nicola Kingdon

 From:  mckenna_simon@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:  igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:06:55 +0800

 Hey Guys

I am Simon and along with Jacinta I will form the two reps from the CEC.

So we can speed things up can you please follow the link (below) and check the
boxes most appropiate for a ball meeting.

At the moment just ignor the dates it is more about the day of the week that i
am most concerned about. Can you please indicate those times when you would be
available for a meeting. This will help us pick a time for meetings which we
can all make. Oh and the sooner you can complete this for me the better. I can
run another poll for semester two so I can see when people will be on campus.

Well as Callum said there are some things that need to be sorted out sooner
rather than later. The aim is to have posters at the printing press for being
up around campus on day 1, week 1 semester 2.

So I look forward to our first meeting.

Cheers

Simon

 From:  samanthacobb90@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:  igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:42:21 +0930

 Hi everyone!

My name is Sam and I'll be one of the 2 reps from the PRSC that will contribute
to the organisation of the Ignite Ball. This week Jacinta I'm free on Wednesday
(after 3.30pm is fine) or alternatively anytime on Saturday.

Looking forward to getting it all started!

Samantha Cobb
Committee Member
Curtin Public Relations Student Chapter

m: 0438 951 531 | e:  samanthacobb90@xxxxxxxxxxx

 Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 20:08:53 +0800
From:  callum.y@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To:  igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm Callum Yeomans, the President of the CEC.

I won't have quite as much to do with organising the ball as Jacinta and Simon
will have for the CEC, I expect you'll all be able to handle it easily, but I
will throw my input in from time to time.

There are four big things that need doing at the moment - getting some basics
laid down between the three clubs, finalising ticket prices (the Challenge
meeting is pretty ideal for this), the design of the large posters and the
design of the tickets. So yeah getting a meeting of the ball committee sometime
in this coming week would be ideal if it can be managed.

P.S. PRSC - Public Relations Student Chapter

Callum Yeomans
Undergraduate Mechatronic Engineer
Curtin University of Technology
Curtin Engineers Club - President
Curtin Motorsport Team - Member
Ph: +61439904369

On 27/06/2010 12:18 PM, Jacinta Kingdon wrote: Ok, I'm Jacinta from CEC for
those who don't know me already.

This year, the Ignite Ball is being presented by 3 Curtin Guild clubs: Curtin
Engineers Club, Curtin Environmental Biology Club & PRSC (Public Relations
Student Club??, sorry, unsure of what it stands for). With such a variety of
influence the ball is bound to be bigger and better than ever.

Now that exams are over, we really need to get started with all the details.
There is a meeting planned with Challenge Stadium on Wednesday the 7th of July
so it is essential that we meet amongst ourselves before then. How is everyones
availability this week? Myself, I am only free after 3:30pm any day this week
due to work committments which I'm sure everyone has.

So, can everyone please email through their availabilities ASAP? Also, it may
be beneficial to 'introduce' yourself as such for those who have not met
everyone before.

Hope to hear from everyone soon! I'm so super excited about the ball!!!

Jacinta

PS: My mobile number is 0434 207 716

 Australia's #1 job site If It Exists, You'll Find it on SEEK