[igniteball] Guild Meeting

  • From: Jacinta Kingdon <jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 17:12:02 +0800

Hey everyone,

Basically the go with the Guild is that they're not going to budge with the
Guild price. They want $135 club member, $135 Guild, $145 everyone else.
This isn't too much of an issue for CEC as most of the people buying tickets
from us are either Guild & CEC members or neither. But for PRSC and CEBC
this means possibly taking away the only profit you guys get out of being
involved. So Reece suggested that CEBC & PRSC could use the new $500
'fundraising' grant to claim any of this loss back from the Guild. CEBC
mentioned during the meeting that they would be unlikely to use this
particular grant otherwise that should be fine for them. But PRSC had to
leave already.

So, Sam & Jacqui, would PRSC be OK with this arrangement?

And everyone, we now should start making sure we let people know of the new
pricing arrangement. Will have to organise some updated posters.

Also, will CEBC and PRSC have their membership lists and grant applications
ready by Wednesday? Reece wanted them in ASAP so if they're ready by Wed me
or Simon could organise put them together and submit to the Guild.

Happy ticket selling.