[igniteball] Fwd: RE: Sponsorship Grant

  • From: Callum Yeomans <callum.y@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 12:39:12 +0800

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        RE: Sponsorship Grant
Date:   Thu, 8 Jul 2010 04:13:24 +0000
From:   Reece Wheadon <R.Wheadon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     Callum Yeomans <callum.y@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Callum,

Yeah, I think it's a good idea that we all catch up to work out funding for the ball. We need to make sure all the details are ready and the applications are in well before the event so if there's anything missing we can sort it out.

As far as three clubs applying for one event, there's nothing in the rules and regs preventing it, however each club will have varied levels of funding available to them due to club size and Guild member percentage.

You guys will need to start identifying the costs that you wish the sponsorship to cover and ensure that all your invoices and quotes clearly separate the cost of alcohol from anything else.

As far as my availability goes, I prioritise meetings with clubs above other duties so it I won't be a problem, Sorry I missed your meeting the other day, Beth should have come grab me, she emailed me but my email was down.

Cheers.

Reece Wheadon

Membership Officer