[igniteball] Re: Fwd: Follow Up Points

  • From: "Nicola Kingdon" <nicola.k@xxxxxxx>
  • To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 06:49:19 +0000

Hey

 I'd say either the pork or the beef rendang as the replacement, can't decide
which one though!

 Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 10:17:50 +0800
 From: Joseph Marafioti  Joseph.Marafioti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 To: Jacinta Kingdon  jacinta.c.k@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jac, It was nice to see you again yesterday and apologies again for being
late....I hate being late and keeping people waiting....Anyways, Here’s the
details;
Menu Choices To Replace Steak;
  Crispy crackled roast pork
  Honey glazed leg ham, dijon, white wine
  Lamb tagine with pearl cous cous
  Braised beef cheek & red wine pie
  Traditional beef rendang, jasmine rice
The only things I am waiting on from you are the following;
  Theme choice
  If you are happy to keep the price at $160inc or if you would like me to
separate like last year (I prefer it to be all inclusive which makes your
billing and planning considerably easier)
  After you guys consider your sponsors and what funds you will have if you
could let me know a $ amount so I can organize extra theme/AV equipment to make
the event more sexy
  Ticketing, I am happy to keep the normal set-up you currently use but just
wanted to offer you my suggestions
  Approximation on numbers for pre-event VIP room (This is important because I
had included this at no charge, but if numbers are going to be 50 people the
way you mentioned yesterday then I will have to consider this and possibly use
a few of the sponsored bottles of champagne to cater for that functions drinks.
I had assumed you may only have 20 people in there tops, Anyways please just
give me an estimation so we can sort it out
  Dependant on your theme I would like to know if you would like me to source
some entertainment ie Oriental maybe I could get some ninja’s doing something
cool or something….Hmm, Anyways……
 Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

Joseph Marafioti

Senior Business Development Coordinator

p: 08 9441 8268 f : 08 9441 8288 m: 0411 370 197 Visit our website -
www.venueswest.wa.gov.au http://www.venueswest.wa.gov.au

 Stephenson Avenue Mt Claremont WA 6010

Arena Joondalup http://www.venueswest.wa.gov.au/aj Challenge Stadium
http://www.venueswest.wa.gov.au/cs Perth Arena
http://www.venueswest.wa.gov.au/2/295/1/perth_arena.pm Perth Motorplex
http://www.motorplex.com.au Speeddome http://www.venueswest.wa.gov.au/sd WA
Athletics Stadium
http://www.venueswest.wa.gov.au/2/293/1/wa_athletics_stadium.pm WA Basketball
Centre http://www.venueswest.wa.gov.au/2/294/1/state_basketball_centre.pm

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above
and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not
distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this email in error, please notify the above and destroy the original message.
presence of viruses. VenuesWest accepts no liability for damage caused by any
virus transmitted by this email.

JPEG image

JPEG image