[igniteball] Re: Fwd: Ball Stuff

  • From: Callum Yeomans <callum.y@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 11:25:06 +0800

You'll need the barcodes font, and print to pdf before actually printing.

Callum Yeomans
Undergraduate Mechatronic Engineer
Curtin University of Technology

Curtin Engineers Club
President
Ph: +61439904369

On Tue Jul 20 11:23 , Jacinta Kingdon sent:

Attached is the barcode stickers Excel spreadsheet. Are you all good to organise the printing of this next week Simon?

Jacinta.

From: Stephen Moore <delfick755@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 12:19 PM
Subject: Re: Ball Stuff
To: Jacinta Kingdon <jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx>

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 11:27 AM, Jacinta Kingdon
<jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey Rusty,
>
> Just wanna make sure the ball table website will be up and running for the
> first week back at uni?

It's setup to allow people to register tickets after 2nd of August and
that section of the site should appear 8 days before that :D

> And also, are you able to generate the barcodes and
> send the document through to me and I can get them printed?

I was gonna make pdfs from the spreadsheet thing but I'm unsure of
paper size and margins and such, so I've attached the spreadsheet with
this year's codes already in it :D

:D