[igniteball] Re: Example Material

  • From: Callum Yeomans <callum.y@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 13:34:48 +0800

OK I've moved the file I mentioned before to our web server now that it's all running again and deleted it from MediaFire. Unfortunately we don't have control over write access so only CEC can put files on there for the time being.

http://cec.curtin.edu.au/ftp/IgniteBall.rar

If you have any problems accessing it please let me know.
I've also been talking to our web guy Rusty about dusting off our electronic sign up system and testing it for any problems. I'm not sure what we plan for the actual sign up page because it was previously accessed through our web page, we're happy to do it that way again but considering there's three clubs involved we may want a more neutral location. If it comes to it Rusty said it would be trivial to change the banner and logo for the ball pages, then we could use some sort of redirect. Ideas Rusty?

Callum Yeomans
Undergraduate Mechatronic Engineer
/Curtin University of Technology/

Curtin Engineers Club - /President/

Curtin Motorsport Team - /Member/
Ph: +61439904369

On 6/07/2010 5:46 PM, Callum Yeomans wrote:
Hi everyone,

Here's <http://www.mediafire.com/file/rjbjtitqtnt/Ignite%20Ball.rar> the collection of stuff I dragged together, it's missing some stuff because our website is down (don't know why) and I've temporarily lost some, but it should be plenty to give you an idea. I chucked it on a hosting site because our website is down.

There's some previous posters of ours and an example ticket (I'll get Jacinta to take a 2009 ticket to the next ball meeting). I also included a few photos from the last couple of years in conjunction with an old table layout to show the bar, table and entrance setup we've had in the past. Lastly there's some other masquerade posters and flyers I've been looking at for a bit of inspiration.

Comments, ideas and all else welcome.

P.S. Link is http://www.mediafire.com/file/rjbjtitqtnt/Ignite%20Ball.rar