[igniteball] Example Material

  • From: Callum Yeomans <callum.y@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 17:46:37 +0800

Hi everyone,

Here's <http://www.mediafire.com/file/rjbjtitqtnt/Ignite%20Ball.rar> the collection of stuff I dragged together, it's missing some stuff because our website is down (don't know why) and I've temporarily lost some, but it should be plenty to give you an idea. I chucked it on a hosting site because our website is down.

There's some previous posters of ours and an example ticket (I'll get Jacinta to take a 2009 ticket to the next ball meeting). I also included a few photos from the last couple of years in conjunction with an old table layout to show the bar, table and entrance setup we've had in the past. Lastly there's some other masquerade posters and flyers I've been looking at for a bit of inspiration.

Comments, ideas and all else welcome.

Callum Yeomans
Undergraduate Mechatronic Engineer
/Curtin University of Technology/