[igniteball] Re: EBC

  • From: Simon McKenna <mckenna_simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 10:51:12 +0800

I will send Reece an email and see what he can do about it. It may involve me
going through all the student numbers myself to see if they have guild or not.
I think an email being sent out to the students would not result in an accurate
list. I get the feeling that most students will not reply to this sort of email.

Do you have their student numbers?

Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 10:46:16 +0800
Subject: [igniteball] Re: EBC
From: jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx
To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hm... Do you have student numbers of all members? It may be worth emailing them
and asking to reply to you guild/non-guild as I'm not sure if there is a way to
check with Guild records. Simon, what do you suggest?

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 9:37 AM, Patricia Dumitro <trish_patpat@xxxxxxxxxxx>

hi Jacinta,

in regards to EBC club this is the electronic copy of the logo that was
supplied by simon.

also with the list of members there has been no record kept of guild or non
guild membership. am i best to email members and ask them if guild or not or is
there a way that i can check through the guild? sorry i have no idea

thanks trish.

Find it on Domain.com.au Need a new place to live?