[igniteball] Challenge Meeting

  • From: Jacinta Kingdon <jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 15:26:03 +0800

Just a quick update regarding the meeting tomorrow. Joseph has had to push
it back to 2:30PM instead of 2. I hope that's ok with everyone, I agreed to
the change on behalf of everyone assuming that it'd be ok. If anyone has a
major issue, please let me know and I could reschedule it for sometime next

Over the phone he also mentioned that he may have actually found someone to
help sponsor early ticket sales. This idea came about from last year since
people waited til last minute to purchase tickets and it was suggested that
maybe if you buy your ticket by a certain time you get some sort of freebie.
I THINK he mentioned bottles of wine... But we will find out more tomorrow.
I also mentioned to him we were leaning towards the winter theme with
oriental as a runner up so he has an idea of what we want.

Oh, and something I forgot to do during todays catchup was to swap numbers
(particularly for me so I can contact people directly if need be). So I
think a few people have it on their email signatures but here is mine
anyways: 0434 207 716. Any questions or suggestions, anything, just send me
an email/text/call. Otherwise, see most of you tomorrow!