[igniteball] Re: Ball Posters and Tickets

  • From: Patricia Dumitro <trish_patpat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 20:42:53 +0800

hi,

 we  (myself and nicola) have no issue with the a3 poster and ball tickets
being the same.

timing agree with change to midnight

for the Ao poster the blue mask and red background looks great, as they will
stand out. agree that bring id can be removed. however would suggest that
prices feature on the a3 size as people will be frustrated if they have to
search for answer. people are lazy

ok thanks.

> From: callum.y@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [igniteball] Re: Ball Posters and Tickets
> Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 18:42:37 +0800
>
> Yeah it all looks good, I'm not sure about the poster that's the same as the
> ticket though - I
> think the other ones would be better.
>
> A couple minor things:
>
> "7-12PM" isn't quite right - it should be "7PM-12AM" or "7PM-MIDNIGHT", I
> screwed up on the
> ticket too by the looks of it.
>
> On the girl poster I think it would be better if CEC, PRSC and EBC are on one
> line.
>
> I like the A0 poster but did you try doing any colouring to the mask, because
> I personally
> think it looks a little out of place being that shade of blue. I also
> disagree with Simon about
> needing the ticket info, I think it has all the basic info needed for the big
> posters - the
> "bring ID" can probably be eliminated too. I believe the role of the big
> posters is to catch
> people's attention, if they're interested they'll find out the rest of the
> information from
> many other sources. Hope you've got a high res version of the background too
> for printing at A0.
>
> All in all very good work, well done Chris.
>

> On Mon Jul 26 21:20 , Patricia Dumitro <trish_patpat@xxxxxxxxxxx> sent:
>

> >hey yeah they look fanatstic love the colours and the lay out!
> >
> >From: samanthacobb90@xxxxxxxxxxx
> >To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: [igniteball] Re: Ball Posters and Tickets
> >Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 21:10:56 +0930
> >

> >Wow the ticket and poster designs look amazing! No criticism from me!
> >
> >Samantha Cobb
> >Committee Member
> >Curtin Public Relations Student Chapter
> >
> >m: 0438 951 531 | e: samanthacobb90@xxxxxxxxxxx
> >

> >From: c.coman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: [igniteball] Ball Posters and Tickets
> >Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 06:13:16 +0000
> >

> >Here are the photoshopped ball posters and tickets.
> >
> >1 x A0 poster
> >2 x A3 posters
> >1 x tickets
> >
> >They are low qual jpg's for emailling so don't comment on quality shading
> >etc, just let me
> know if the colours work.
> >
> >Please send feedback through by tonight so I can make any changes tomorrow
> >for printing on
> Wednesday.
> >
> >Ta,
> >Coman
> >
> >Find it at CarPoint.com.au New, Used, Demo, Dealer or
> Private? Meet local singles online. Browse profiles
> for FREE!

New, Used, Demo, Dealer or Private? Find it at CarPoint.com.au
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/206222968/direct/01/