[igniteball] Re: Ball Posters and Tickets

  • From: Callum Yeomans <callum.y@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 18:42:37 +0800

Yeah it all looks good, I'm not sure about the poster that's the same as the
ticket though - I
think the other ones would be better.

A couple minor things:

"7-12PM" isn't quite right - it should be "7PM-12AM" or "7PM-MIDNIGHT", I
screwed up on the
ticket too by the looks of it.

On the girl poster I think it would be better if CEC, PRSC and EBC are on one
line.

I like the A0 poster but did you try doing any colouring to the mask, because I
personally
think it looks a little out of place being that shade of blue. I also disagree
with Simon about
needing the ticket info, I think it has all the basic info needed for the big
posters - the
"bring ID" can probably be eliminated too. I believe the role of the big
posters is to catch
people's attention, if they're interested they'll find out the rest of the
information from
many other sources. Hope you've got a high res version of the background too
for printing at A0.

All in all very good work, well done Chris.

On Mon Jul 26 21:20 , Patricia Dumitro <trish_patpat@xxxxxxxxxxx> sent:

>hey yeah they look fanatstic love the colours and the lay out!
>
>From: samanthacobb90@xxxxxxxxxxx
>To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [igniteball] Re: Ball Posters and Tickets
>Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 21:10:56 +0930
>

>Wow the ticket and poster designs look amazing! No criticism from me!
>
>Samantha Cobb
>Committee Member
>Curtin Public Relations Student Chapter
>
>m: 0438 951 531 | e: samanthacobb90@xxxxxxxxxxx
>

>From: c.coman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [igniteball] Ball Posters and Tickets
>Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 06:13:16 +0000
>

>Here are the photoshopped ball posters and tickets.
>
>1 x A0 poster
>2 x A3 posters
>1 x tickets
>
>They are low qual jpg's for emailling so don't comment on quality shading etc,
>just let me
know if the colours work.

>Please send feedback through by tonight so I can make any changes tomorrow for
>printing on
Wednesday.

>Ta,
>Coman
>
>Find it at CarPoint.com.au New, Used, Demo, Dealer or
Private?                                          Meet local singles online.
Browse profiles
for FREE!