[igniteball] Re: Ball Meeting Week 3

  • From: Carla Lo Presti <carla91@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 21:12:13 +1100

hey
Doesn't bother me but can you tell me where it is ? because i never go down
that end ahaha! but the Lib is good to!
Carla

Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 08:43:06 +0800
Subject: [igniteball] Ball Meeting Week 3
From: jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx
To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking at Doodle and although Shannon and Troy haven't filled it in, the best
time appears to be Friday 2-3PM. So this email is confirming the next meeting
to be Friday the 18th March at 2PM.

As for location, we can either have it in the CEC office which is in the
building we had the meeting in last week, or somewhere more central. If noone
has any objections to walking across campus to there, then I'd just stick with
that location as we'd be sure to have a quite venue. Otherwise we can have it
at the library or elsewhere? Please let me know your objections or forever hold
your peace. :)