[igniteball] Ball Meeting Week 3

  • From: Jacinta Kingdon <jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 08:43:06 +0800

Looking at Doodle and although Shannon and Troy haven't filled it in, the
best time appears to be Friday 2-3PM. So this email is confirming the next
meeting to be Friday the 18th March at 2PM.

As for location, we can either have it in the CEC office which is in the
building we had the meeting in last week, or somewhere more central. If
noone has any objections to walking across campus to there, then I'd just
stick with that location as we'd be sure to have a quite venue. Otherwise we
can have it at the library or elsewhere? Please let me know your objections
or forever hold your peace. :)