[igniteball] AwesomeNews!

  • From: Jacinta Kingdon <jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 09:05:40 +0800

Heyas!

Talked to Joseph the other day briefly about the email I sent. He'll be
going over most of it when he gets a chance, but one thing I did make sure
of, the $10,000 audio and theming I budgeted separately is actually included
within the per head price!! =D So turns out I budgeted $10,000 too much and
all is well! So if we would like, we can lower the ticket price to $135/145
which would put us about -$3000 overall which is easily affordable I think
at this point. If we choose the $140/150 we'd actually be making a small
profit I believe...

Personally, I vote for $135/145. Let us know what you think.

Also, how are ticket and posters coming along? What's the decision on ticket
design, mask or Venice? Since only Trish and I replied to that... And
posters, Chris (will be seeing him today I think)... These need to be ready
to go on Monday at the latest!

Happy holidays!
Jacinta