[igniteball] Re: 2011 Ignite Ball

  • From: trish Dumitro <trish_patpat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 09:51:25 +0800

hi Jacinta,
i'll just forward this on to our treasurer and ask him to sort it out ASAP for
you guys.sorry about late reply have been out of reception and then was working
and it slipped my mind.
thanks
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 15:12:40 +0800
Subject: [igniteball] 2011 Ignite Ball
From: jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx
To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello PRSC & EBC,

Firstly, I believe PRSC has been paid their sponsorship grant about a month ago
(EBC still waiting), and the ball bill is now a bit overdue. (We did receive
the bill late anyway). So if possible, could you please organise an electronic
transfer to the account below:

NAME: Curtin Engineers Club
BSB: 306-065
ACCOUNT #: 415913-8

I'll give you guys a call early next week. I'm hoping to pay the bill ASAP.

Also, just would like you guys to bring up the 2011 Ignite Ball with your
respective committees. I'd like to start organising the Ball Committee in
January so will need to know if your clubs are interested in being involved
again.

Hope everyone is having a relaxing summer and were pleased with results. Hope
to hear from you soon.
Have a great Christmas.

Jacinta