[igniteball] 2011 Ignite Ball

  • From: Jacinta Kingdon <jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 15:12:40 +0800

Hello PRSC & EBC,

Firstly, I believe PRSC has been paid their sponsorship grant about a month
ago (EBC still waiting), and the ball bill is now a bit overdue. (We did
receive the bill late anyway). So if possible, could you please organise an
electronic transfer to the account below:
NAME: Curtin Engineers Club
BSB: 306-065
ACCOUNT #: 415913-8

I'll give you guys a call early next week. I'm hoping to pay the bill ASAP.

Also, just would like you guys to bring up the 2011 Ignite Ball with your
respective committees. I'd like to start organising the Ball Committee in
January so will need to know if your clubs are interested in being involved

Hope everyone is having a relaxing summer and were pleased with results.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Have a great Christmas.