[PCB_FORUM] Re: via to gnd

  • From: "ben castle" <ben.castle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 10:22:59 +1200

Hi Gary,

I've written a basic skill program which allows you to:

1. Select via type
2. Attach appropriate net
3. Place via or grid of vias

(see attached image).

If you are interested let me know.

Cheers,

Ben C

>>> kmccowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 7/04/2005 5:22:42 a.m. >>>
Yeah, that's all well and good for you 15.2 users but
what about us poor, poor 15.1 and earlier users?

TSI Telsys

Gary MacIndoe wrote:
> Thanks Carl, looks like a pretty handy feature!
>

> Gary E. MacIndoe
> PCB Design Engineer
> *A*dvanced *M*icro *D*evices, Inc.
> Longmont, Colorado

notify Allied Telesyn Research Ltd immediately.
be the views of Allied Telesyn Research.