[PCB_FORUM] Re: version mismatches

>How are people handling this?  swapping out env files?

Yup. I've got two env's saved off and I swap them. My librarian buddy has
at least three.

-Chris

                       "westfeldt"

                       <westfeldt_nbcd@xxxxxxxxx>        To:
icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                       Sent by:                          cc:

                       icu-pcb-forum-bounce@freel        Subject:
[PCB_FORUM] version mismatches
                       ists.org

                       06/02/2005 01:35 PM

                       Please respond to

                       icu-pcb-forum

Having some trouble running both v14.2 and v15.1.  I have been doing this
for a while, but some things are starting to pop up.

1.  component find by name works fine in 15.1, but does not work anymore in
14.2.  anybody know the fix for this?

2.  env files have to be altered in some areas, for example the 15.1
command "set acon_oldcmd = TRUE", which improves the interactive routing
behavior in 15.1, kills routing bubble commands in 14.2.  How are people
handling this?  swapping out env files?

Patrick Westfeldt, Jr.
North Boulder Circuit Design
westfeldt_nbcd@xxxxxxxxx
720-406-0887
c 720-272-5822

This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
The information contained therein may be confidential or privileged, and its
disclosure or reproduction is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please return it immediately to its sender at the above address and
destroy it.

http://www.freelists.org. Our list name is icu-pcb-forum
or go to http://www.freelists.org/archives/icu-pcb-forum/

Problems or Questions: