[PCB_FORUM] Re: update shapes...

That did it!
Thanks to you both Charlie AND Dave!
Here's the scoop...
It reported the out of date shape on class "BOUNDRY" subclass "INNER5"

The standard TOOLS/REPORT "Dynamic shape report" said it was on ETCH/INNER5 but really was NOT there.

Where is the BOUNDRY class???
The skill file displays it so I can delete the shape and cut gerbers.
This cost me about 2 hours the other day since I had to go back to an earlier backup.

Thanks again guys!
Mark

Davies, Charles (cdavies) wrote:
Kevin,

Try this.  There was an error in Dave's routine.

	ext = shp->bbox was changed to ext = shp->bBox

Charlie

axlCmdRegister("ood shapes" 'findOutOfDateShapes ?cmdType "interactive")
defun( findOutOfDateShapes ()
  let(()
    badShps = setof(shp, axlDBGetShapes("BOUNDARY"), shp->bBox && shp->fillOOD)
    oodLog = axlDMOpenLog("ood_shapes")
    fprintf(oodLog "\t\tOut of Date Shapes log\n")
    fprintf(oodLog "\t\t======================\n\n")
    if(badShps then
      fprintf(oodLog "Out of date shapes:\n")
      foreach(shp, badShps
        axlVisibleLayer(shp->layer, t)
        axlHighlightObject(shp)
        exts = shp->bBox
        fprintf(oodLog, "\tLayer: %s, Net: %s, Location: %L", shp->layer,
shp->net ->name
          list((caar(exts) + caadr(exts)) / 2.0, (cadar(exts) + cadadr(exts)) /
2.0)
        )
      )
      when(onep(length(badShps)), axlZoomToDbid(car(badShps), nil))
    else
      fprintf(oodLog "No out of date shapes found.\n")
    )
    axlDMClose(oodLog)
    axlUIViewFileCreate("ood_shapes.log" "Out of Date Shapes Log" nil)
  )
)