[PCB_FORUM] unsubscribe

  • From: "Jeremy Williamson" <Jwilliamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 12:36:42 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Musetti, Carl [mailto:cmusetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 12:21 PM
To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [PCB_FORUM] Re: What does this mean?

This is the reason I put the issue on the top 5 for more support of
geometries in the padstack editor. I used a tool Prance that Cadence
bought and dismantled 15 years ago that supported geometries such as
donuts, octagons and radiuses corners. I don't believe the padstack
geometries have ever been moved forward since allegro's inception.