[PCB_FORUM] Re: rotating text while moving it

  • From: Mark Salberg <msalberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 15:00:59 -0400

Thanks Gary,
I didn't see it doing anything before.
Did you add Robertos "delete" thing. That one did not work for me.

Now that that can of worms is open. Any other opinions on convenient function key / hot key / alias uses out there?
This got me thinking about customizing my keys more efficiently.

Thanks,
Mark

On 4/7/2011 1:36 PM, Macindoe, Gary wrote:

Hey Mark,

Just try it, hit the “+” and “-“ keys (in the number pad at the far right of your keyboard).

It steps through your etch subclasses (either up or down).

Regards,

Gary MacIndoe

Senior PCB Layout Designer

Contract - Kelly Services