[PCB_FORUM] Re: reset origin...

  • From: "Austin Franklin" <allegrolist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 11:57:46 -0500

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the effort!  I am using 15.2, only because I just haven't
updated.  I should...but I'm not aware of any features that would help,
except perhaps a working move origin!  I *really* believe this used to work,
since I've used it for every other board I've done...something weird
happened with this board (as I said, I believe it worked once, then
magically reset it self back to what it was to start with, and I haven't
been able to move it since).

Yes, the SKILL routine Nagaraj and others sent me were a savior!

Regards,

Austin