[PCB_FORUM] Re: reset origin...

  • From: "Michael Catrambone" <Michael.Catrambone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 23:05:30 +0800

Austin,

The values inside of Move Origin X and Y fields will always return to
0.0 after entering the value but the change in the origin was made. If
you look at the Left X and Lower Y fields before and after their numbers
will change after you entered the Move Origin X and Y.  It actually does
work and the Move Origin X and Y fields reset to 0.0 after entering the
value can be confusing.

I would not use SKILL code to perform this task when this functionality
already exists in the tool.

Let me know how you make out, even if you already figured out what was
happening on your own.

Hope this helps,
Michael Catrambone
UTStarcom, Inc.