[PCB_FORUM] Re: paste pad on fiducial

  • From: "Cosentino, Tony" <Tony.Cosentino@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 08:02:00 -0500

The solder paste on the global fiducials is only used to create an
opening used for stencil alignment and the stencil openings are only on
the global fiducials. All other fiducials do not get the stencil
openings. And I agree that the assembly house does not actually paste /
reflow these global fiducials.

Tony Cosentino
Tekelec