[PCB_FORUM] new board

  • From: <sjcharles@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:05:53 -0500

group:

I'm currently doing an eco to an older brd completed by a different group. We
have the same cadence software, and we are using the same schematic, but we
have a different database of footprints. Such as they have r0603 and we use
res0603. I'm assuming this will remove all of their parts off the pcb. What is
the best way to replace their parts with ours?
Thanks
Sam