[PCB_FORUM] Re: how to open allegro15.2 libraries in 14.2 allegro

  • From: "Gary MacIndoe" <gary.macindoe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 08:52:27 -0600

I don't believe Allegro has ever been backwards compatible.  Once you open
(and save) either a board, symbol drawing etc. in a new version, you then
cannot open it in a previous version.  That is why when we decide to move up
to the latest and greatest version, we are sure about it and don't look
back.

Good luck!

Gary E. MacIndoe
PCB Design Engineer