[PCB_FORUM] Re: fiducials

  • From: Kevin McCowan <kmccowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 11:36:43 -0400

make them a mechanical symbol. Easy to find and place.
No schematic or pin attach requirements.
Check with the board house you use about their requirements
for fiducial size, shape and locations.
Some want 2 for each fine pitch, some less.
If you give them what they want they will be happier.
Good luck,
TSI Telsys

sjcharles@xxxxxxx wrote:

Group,

Need to make fiducials, is this a mechanical symbol or part symbol? Board house would like fiducial coordinates. I usually enter these as a shapes on etch and soldermask layers and do a copy and place in open areas.

Sam

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.