[PCB_FORUM] Re: double stacked components

  • From: Kevin McCowan <kmccowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:33:23 -0400

I try to build a version that would cover both components at the
same time so this problem doesn't happen. Otherwise you just
need to ignore the drcs as "part of your job".
This is an ongoing problem that I believe has never been addressed
in the industry. I wonder why?
Hope this helps,
TSI Telsys

JACK KELLY wrote:
we have boards with with multiple load options, which means we somtimes have two versions of a thru hole connector stacked on top of each other.
this means you have thru hole pins directly on top of each other. how do others handle this as far pin to pin drc's and duplicate drills in the drill table?
thanks in advance

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.