[PCB_FORUM] double stacked components

  • From: JACK KELLY <jack.kelly@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 13:14:19 -0500

we have boards with with multiple load options, which means we somtimes have
two versions of a thru hole connector stacked on top of each other.
this means you have thru hole pins directly on top of each other.  how do
others handle this as far pin to pin drc's and duplicate drills in the
drill table?
   thanks in advance