[PCB_FORUM] documentation advice

  • From: "Giacomo Bernardi" <giabernar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 13:49:19 +0200

Hi all,
I want to design a pcb for a personal project of mine.
This is the first time i do the layout of a pcb, so
can someone tell me where i can find documentation on
how to start?
I' m an IC designer so i' m not a beginner in electronics, i' m
aware of all the problems, but i need some pratical documentation
with pratical solutions, and maybe some examples of
different kind of designs, so i can start from it and then refining
my knowledge and focus on my design.

Thanks in advance to and forgive me if this post colud be boring for all of you!

Giacomo Bernardi.