[PCB_FORUM] Re: differential spacing clearance specification problem...

  • From: "Austin Franklin" <austin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:01:21 -0500

Hi Stephen,

Thanks!  That did it.  Luckily, that property gets set when I set "Line
Spacing/Min" in the Differential Pair worksheet in the Constraints Manager,
which makes it easy to add.

Their naming is certainly confusing, at least to me.  They might want to
give some indication what they mean by "Line Spacing" in this context, that
it is actually the minimum acceptable gap (including any reduced gap for
"necking").

Regards,

Austin