[PCB_FORUM] Re: could not fit symbol

  • From: Eilyn Balmes <eilyn.balmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:09:45 +1300

also when you are doing a Quickplace, try and tick the top, left, bottom, and right edge button. The default is top edge and most of the time the symbol does not fit there.

hope that helps,

cheers,

Eilyn

Bolman, Shirley H wrote:

Have you tried to place the symbol somewhere in the middle of the board
or on the
edge? If you are placing a part to close to the edge of a board and the
"world" view
is close to the edge, any text, lines, etc will prevent placement.
If that is your problem you should be able to change the max extents of
the world view.

Shirley Librarian