[PCB_FORUM] Re: clines can not be found.

  • From: Kevin McCowan <kmccowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 11:20:58 -0400

Hooray! Any fix is a good fix.
And that was suggested (see below).

Kevin

Dickoff, Diane J wrote:
Kevin---I actually had tried this but it didn't work.

I ended up sending the board to Cadence and they got their copy to work
with a dbdoctor. But mine still didn't work(after everything I tried)
This morning we found the solution. When allegro crashed on me it left
my find filter for delete in a strange state. All I needed to do was
turn everything off on the find filter form and then turn them back on
for the delete command.
Now I can delete!!

(I also uprev'd to a more current ISR level but not sure whether that
was part of the solution or not)

Thanks, Diane Dickoff
Intel Corporation
Hillsboro, Oregon