[PCB_FORUM] Re: bead probe

  • From: Dave Seymour <dseymour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 12:39:54 +0000

Do you have a link describing bead probe technology?

Dave Seymour

From: eileen.ong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:eileen.ong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [PCB_FORUM] bead probe
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 14:01:11 +0800

Any one has board design for Bead probe?
What are the size for padstack, solder mask/paste mask and clearance set for
bead probe ?
Is this being added as a part or Via and if it's added in schematic.

Confidential/Privileged information may be contained in this email. If you are
not the intended recipient, please do not copy, distribute or use it for any
purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Please notify the
sender immediately if you receive this in error.