[PCB_FORUM] Re: archives/searching, was Re: Allegro "secret" command thieving

  • From: "Douglas Stanley" <dstanley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 09:32:08 -0700

I edited the Skill program to add a custom property (copper_fill) to each
thieving shape added by the program. This way it's simple for anyone to
delete the shapes after the fact (for example: when you spin the rev).

I'd attach it here, but I've modified (butchered?) the program so much that
no one would recognize it anymore. Now that I look at it, I have it adding
the fill to a different subclass too.

;   Rev. C - Sept 11, 2003
;   8 years later...
;   Redo form, add undo button, create "BALANCE" subclass if not there
;   (based on outline), add fill with property (copper_fill) and add to
;   new subclass (top_fill/bottom_fill). Also check to makes sure fill
;   is inside shape (allows for non-rectangular shape).
;
;   Revised by: Douglas G. Stanley
;               Broadcom Corporation
;               dstanley@xxxxxxxxxxxx