[PCB_FORUM] Re: Where is package to package constraint set?

  • From: "Gene Carman" <gcarman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 11:10:48 -0700

That lack of functionality in the move mode is something of a deal
killer...

I don't know about your designs, but in my world there are often many
updates and "adjustments" before the placement is dead on.  These
modifications are usually done with the move command.  Why they chose to
not use DFA in the move command is beyond me.

It seems like a switch in the options box would have been a better way
to handle this.