[PCB_FORUM] Re: Very Slow Allegro v. 16.3

  • From: davidkel <davidkel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 14:09:08 -0600

You might try going into CM under Analysis modes and turn off some.
If you are just routing you could turn off all the package ones. And
if it won't hurt your routing turn off, diffpair, relative prop, parallel
etc. Till you see some improvement. Make sure to turn them back on
when you want to update the DRCs.

Dave