[PCB_FORUM] Re: Very Slow Allegro v. 16.3

  • From: "Robert Szumowicz" <robert.szumowicz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 09:50:24 +0200

Many good advices were suggested. I'd like to add another two:

1. It may be necessary to temporarily disable some spacing rules which have
high values comparing to general spacing rules on the board. Example is a
spacing for a high voltage net.

2. It is worth to verify if all network paths configured in env file are up
to date. I faced similar problem on one machine and after (temporarily)
deleting env file the problem disappeared.

Hope it helps,
Robert