[PCB_FORUM] Re: UniCAD Manual/ Documents.

  • From: "Mike Finczak" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 09:55:06 -0400

Satish,
            I have a hard copy of the "UniCAD Physical Design" course notes,
            however the material is copyrighted, and still owned by Cadence.

            Try using the help key (F1) and reading through the help menus,
            that should give you most of what your looking for. If not, see
if
            Cadence is willing to send you soft copies of the course
material.

            Once you get used to the interface, you find that UniCAD is user
            friendly and intuitive (what you see on screen is what you get).

            I've also attached two keyboard overlays, one designed for HP
            UNIX keyboards and one for PC style keyboards. You'll find that
            zooming and panning are best accomplished through the function
            keys.

Regards,
               Mike Finczak
               CopperCAD Design