[PCB_FORUM] Re: Two Concept error questions

  • From: Mark Salberg <msalberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 06:02:13 -0400

Thanks for the feedback.
We can not get any combination of tools to work.

1. Here are my choices when launching proj manager.

2. When loading Concept, I get:

3. Here are my choices

When choosing Legacy, then no warning #2, but when packaging I receive the following error.

Any ideas what the board could have been saved in  (Allegro)?
and which tool should be able to create the .dat files needed?
pstcmdb.dat and pstcmbc.dat

Thanks again for any feedback.

Mark

Van Os, Richard (GE Healthcare) wrote:
The first case is a warning.   Follow the message to turn this check of in the schematic.

 The error listed below it means the previous schematic was package with an expert tool versus a lower tier tool.

So going futher into the error message Design Constraint Manager Enabled.  Basically the repackage in the expert tool this will generate the missing files pstcmdb.dat and pstcmbc.dat

Search on Design Constraint Manager Enabled in the help file for a full explaination.

~Richard