[PCB_FORUM] Re: Top-5

  • From: Michael.Catrambone@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 11:40:37 -0500

Unfortunately,  We will not have enough time to solicit, vote and submit
issues to Cadence so they can review list and prepare a response for the
conference.

There is no plans on having the Top-5 list process go away at this point.
It would be something we could seriously look at happening toward the
end of this year so we have enough time to solicit, vote and submit issue
for Cadence to review and respond.

Mike

george.h.patrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@freelists.org on 07/20/2005 10:44:49 AM

Please respond to icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:    icu-pcb-forum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:    icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:
Subject:    [PCB_FORUM] Top-5

I don't see any time allocated in the conference schedule for Cadence to
address top-5 issues.  Is the Top-5 list going to happen any more?
--
George Patrick
Tektronix, Inc.

It's my opinion, not Tektronix'