[PCB_FORUM] Re: Test

  • From: "Macindoe, Gary" <Gary.Macindoe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 16:40:21 -0500

Thanks Dave, I was afraid that the forum got bounce backs and
unsubscribed me!

So it is definite that I will be going to the dark side (Mentor
Graphics, and BS no less!).  At some point I will probably not have
access to Allegro, but I will still always try to help out with Allegro
issues on the Forum.

If BS turns out to be more frustration than it's worth, I'll be looking
for an Allegro design job.

Gary E. MacIndoe

PCB Design Engineer

MTS System Hardware Design