[PCB_FORUM] Re: Symbol moving

  • From: "Jean Bratton" <jean.bratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 11:51:16 -0800

This is old but still seems to work in 15.2 - good luck

Sometimes when  you're working on a routed board and you pick up a part

to move it, the associated vias and clines move with it rather than
either

staying where they are or stretching to the new part locations.

Running the following program should take care of it. One note that I

ran into - if there are any fixed nets on the board, this won't work on
the

parts they're associated with. So either unfix all your nets, or at
least

unfix any nets going to the part you want to move before running this
program.

1) Load the attached program,  del_cline_prop.il  to current directory
or skill path.

2) At Allegro command line, type   skill

3) At Allegro command line, type   load "del_cline_prop.il"   (note: use
space and quotes)

4) At Allegro command line, type   exit

5) At Allegro command line, type   dprop