[PCB_FORUM] Re: Solder mask layer definition

  • From: "Jean Louison" <jean.louison@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 06:51:50 +0100

Hi,
You can try:
create a new via, then do again the testprep in execute mode "overwrite" and in
parameters "replace via" selected (with the new one).
Regards,

Jean.

    From: "Gene Carman" <gcarman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 17:46:15 -0800

    Not that I am aware of... especially if that test via has all the same
parameters as your regular via.    But you can go and create a solder mask
"dot" and simply place it where you want the solder mask removed...  means you
will have to touch each and every location where you want that "feature."