[PCB_FORUM] Re: Shape won't fill

  • From: Kevin McCowan <kmccowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 11:16:48 -0500

I actually just got the latest update sr and it did not
fix the issue. I was hoping that this would be the
solution to the problem, but no. I would love to send
this to cadence to see what they think, but without
maintenance... What are you gonna do?

Kevin

Gino Papelera wrote:
Kevin,

I had a board which had out of date shapes that would not fill in an early
release of 15.1 Sent it out to Cadence and they said to use the latest 15.1
ISR. Sure enough that fix the problem. Probably not the solution you want to
hear since your maintenance just expired. Version 15.1 s051 was the one that
fix it for me.

Gino