[PCB_FORUM] Re: Shape 45s to arcs

Hi Gary,

maybe you can :
- decompose shape
- make fillet between segments (located in demensiongs dialog box... i have at this time no acces to allegro to explain furter, sorry)
- compose shape
you are done!

Jean-Charles
Macindoe, Gary a écrit :

Hey guys,

I have a bunch of shapes that I created with 45 degree angles, and the DE now wants to round off all of the “corners” (change to arcs).

I have been using Edit Boundary to create the arcs, but I’ll have to do this in dozens of places.

Anybody know of a way to change the 45s to arcs all at once for each shape?

Regards,

Gary MacIndoe

Senior PCB Design Engineer

EbD R&D Hardware