[PCB_FORUM] Re: Shape 45s to arcs

  • From: JCharles TEYSSIER <jeancharles.teyssier@xxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 18:53:13 +0200

Hi Gary,

maybe you can :
- decompose shape
- make fillet between segments (located in demensiongs dialog box... i have at this time no acces to allegro to explain furter, sorry)
- compose shape
you are done!

Macindoe, Gary a écrit :

Hey guys,

I have a bunch of shapes that I created with 45 degree angles, and the DE now wants to round off all of the “corners” (change to arcs).

I have been using Edit Boundary to create the arcs, but I’ll have to do this in dozens of places.

Anybody know of a way to change the 45s to arcs all at once for each shape?

Gary MacIndoe

Senior PCB Design Engineer

EbD R&D Hardware

Surgical Solutions Group