[PCB_FORUM] Re: Shadow mode adjustable?

  • From: Jean-Charles TEYSSIER <jcteyssier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 22:37:57 +0200

15.7:
Diplay->Colr/Visiblity

then select "Display" in group (top-left) and adjust the shadow mode.

Jean-Charles

Macindoe, Gary a écrit :

Hey guys,

Not sure if you will get this, I haven’t seen an e-mail from the Forum for some time now (everyone on vacation?).

An engineer wants to highlight a net (routed on several different trace layers), and then see only the highlighted traces.

Well, as far as I know, the only way to even get close to this is to highlight the net, then use Shadow Toggle.

This “dims” the non-highlighted traces, but they’re still there.

Does anyone know of a way to adjust the “dimming” effect of Shadow Toggle?

Thanks for any responses!

Gary

*Gary E. MacIndoe
*PCB Design Engineer