[PCB_FORUM] Re: Scripts with Free Viewer

  • From: "Dharma Kemp-Bresett" <dharma@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 10:08:07 -0400

I always thought the grid settings weren't accessible from the free
viewer.....? I always had to set up the grids BEFORE I sent a board to a
person using only the free viewer but I haven't really used the free viewer
much since 16.x so I am just guessing... hope this helps, at least a little
bit :-)
Dharma

KAW/USA Ltd.
39 Simon Street, #4
Nashua, NH 03060
603-886-8711 x212
603-881-8763 fax

Confidentiality Notice: This email and any accompanying documents contain
information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. This
information is private and protected by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, or have received this email in error, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
document in any manner is strictly prohibited.

  _____