[PCB_FORUM] Re: SKILL forms - password fields

Hi Andreas,

I don't think that this is possible using a normal string entry field. There is no event activated by single characters.
However, you could possibly create an on-screen "keyboard" using the form grid feature to get around the problem.

Let us all know how you end up achieving this.

Cheers, Dave

Kulik, Andreas wrote:
I am trying to write a form field that requires a user to provide a password. I can't seem to find a form option that will force fields to display * characters.
Anyone have a function in SKILL that does this?

Andy

Andreas Kulik
Senior Applications Engineer
I*Center East
PTC
770 225 0405

begin:vcard
fn:Dave Elder
n:Elder;Dave
org:Tait Electronics
adr:;;PO Box 1645;Christchurch;;;New Zealand
email;internet:dave.elder@xxxxxxxxxx
title:PCB Design Manager
tel;work:+64 3 3580327
tel;cell:+64 21 37 37 25