[PCB_FORUM] SCALD to Concept HDL migration

  • From: "Dharma Kemp-Bresett" <dharma@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 12:23:21 -0500

Hi Everyone,
 I know that there is a migration guide for bringing a SCALD schematic in to
concept HDL but I can't seem to find it! Can anyone forward me the doc or
point me in the right direction?
Thanks in advance,
Dharma

KAW/USA Ltd.
39 Simon Street, #4
Nashua, NH 03060
603-886-8711 x212
603-881-8763 fax

Confidentiality Notice: This email and any accompanying documents contain
information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. This
information is private and protected by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, or have received this email in error, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
document in any manner is strictly prohibited.